« Home | But I'm Le Tired » | Noob of the Week (5/23) » | Double Standards, Kidnapping, and Broads On Ice! » | Go Cavs! » | The League of Extraordinary Champions » | The Noob Sports Jinx » | GuaranSheed » | Meltdowns! » | The State of the Chicago Scrubs » | Noob of the Week [5/9] » 

Thursday, May 25, 2006 

Go Buckeyes!

Have we mentioned how much we love THE Ohio State University? I could have sworn this was my buddy Wampies, but I don't think he'd be caught dead in an OSU sweatshirt... but maybe it's part of the disguise. (Thanks to Deadspin and Every Day Should Be Saturday)

This guy is way classier than Titty Shuffle.

dammit, i wore the ohio state sweatshirt as a disguise. f'n a.

wow this guy should be in jail
nice to see ohio state fans are sexual offenders

Since I'm no longer allowed in that library I was wondering if anyone else had a computer I could borrow.

Post a Comment
Google
Web NOOBSPORTS

Links