« Home | WBC Update » | On the docket... » | The First of Many... » | Welcome to San Diego! » | SEL Rambles Again » | What's Your Fantasy? (3/16) » | SEL's Ramblings » | Noob Sports March Madness! » | What's Your Fantasy? (3/12) » | Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! [3/12] » 

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 

Update

Hey everyone,

Once again, we're coming with apologies for lack of posts.

As soon as we have time, Nate and I will give highlights from the WBC.

In the meantime, we're working our asses off on Noob Sports 2.0. A lot of the basic design is down, and it looks OUTSTANDING. Still a lot of bugs and stuff to work though, which is what we're doing with our freelance guy who is helping us. This is taking a lot longer than I thought it would, so we'd appreciate it if you would bear with us.

As far as some people who were dissapointed by the lack of live updates from the WBC, sorry. Here is our stance: We were out there as fans of the game, and with good friends from college... not out there to give live reports. We paid a lot of money for the plane tickets, the tickets to the games, for the hotel, and all the food and drink we had there. From a personal standpoint, I was there with Nate (who I haven't seen in 6 months), with Todd (who I haven't seen in 6 months), and Barwick (who I haven't seen since graduation). These are some of my best friends. I wasn't going to spend what little time we had sitting on a laptop in a hotel room and updating so our readers could read what we were doing.. I was spending time catching up with these guys, seeing what's going on in their lives, and enjoying their company.

I hope those of you who were dissapointed accept my apology. I won't speak on behalf of Nate, but I know he feels the same way (as far as not wasting time writing posts, rather spending it with good friends).

We'll give you guys highlights from the trip shortly...

-SEL

Google
Web NOOBSPORTS

Links