Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! (3/5)
A Look Behind
- NJV finished his offseason report cards for every team in the MLB with his favorite division: The wretched NL West.
- Roger Clemens is still a badass... but not as bad as Chuck Norris.
- Unneccessary Mock Draft, II.
- The USMNT remains undefeated in '06 by beating Poland 1-0.
A Look Ahead
- SEL tells us all why "Denver sucks... as a sports city."
- Coverage of the World Basic Classic opening rounds.
- Still working on Noobsports 2.0...
- The rest of the sports news, plus our opinions on what's going on in the world.
As always, we reward our fans on Sunday with some of the best and the brightest the information superhighway has to offer.
- Hey, Sidney Crosby, your mom called... she said you suck. She also said that Alexander Ovechkin is the TRUTH.
- Brokeback To The Future.
- From Noob Sports reader TBaz - "I don't know if you've seen this, but this is awesome/hilarious car commercial for Eastern Auto: Laverneus Coles, Melo, Lavar Arrington, and Clinton Portis dropping beats."
- This had me laughing out loud. The best of Jimmy Kimmel's Unnecessary Censorship.
- The Noob Sports Family