A look ahead, a look behind
First of all, we'd like to start off by thanking our fans for helping us through our first week. Noobsports.com was launched Monday, January 16th, and today, seven days later, we've had 763 unique visitors as of 9:30 AM MST. That's AWESOME, and it's about double what we expected. So we'd like to thank you for visiting the site, for helping spread the word, and for sharing it with your friends.
- Courtesy of reader James Petar, from Clarkston, MI, A Hilarious Fallout Boy Music Video. Definitely worth the time to watch.
- Along the same lines of sweet music videos, here's A Money Rendition of Pearl Jam's "Yellow Ledbetter". It takes a while to get going, but once it does, it's golden. An oldie, but definitely a goodie if you haven't seen it yet.
We encourage you all to keep providing sweet links and ideas to us, by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep the good stuff coming, and we'll try to do the same. Also, your comments on our articles are always welcome, and if you have any advice as to how to make the site better, or what you'd like to see more/less of, don't hesitate to let us know (especially you sportsfanaticLRB112, whoever you may be).
Enjoy your Sunday of sports watching, as it's a great one. If you turn on ESPN2 right now, a great tennis match between Sharapova and Hantuchova. This could be an entire article in itself, as you're probably familiar with Maria Sharapova, but Daniella Hantuchova definitely gives her a run for the money. In case you were wondering, Hantuchova has a 42 inch inseam (yeah), and probably the nicest ass on the tour. It would be close, but Sharapova probably gets the go ahead because she screams with every shot she hits. Manchester United plays Liverpool in a matchup of two perennial English soccer powers. Oh yeah, there might be a football game or two on this afternoon as well.
What to look forward to in the upcoming week of Noobsports:
* A review of NCAA Baseball '06 by a surprise guest columnist.
* "The Bode Miller Experiment" conducted by SEL. Yes, you can probably guess, it will be just like it sounds... getting hammered and skiing one of Colorado's toughest mountains.
* A review of the weekend sports action, including 4 college hoop shockers, and a recap of football action.
* And much, much more sweet Noobsports.com action for your enjoyment.
Again, thank you fans for making the first week of Noobsports a smashing success, we'll keep providing the articles if you keep visiting.
- The Noobsports Family